Emacs is a truely awesome editor. Here are some extensions I
have written to it to streamline programming.
- diredfile.el lets you run files in
dired, including tab completion on the command line
- shortcut.el lets you easily bind
buffer "shortcuts" to C-0 through C-9.
- cindexmode.el creates a browsable index of C
functions in an emacs buffer
- xref.el builds on the previous file to add
cross-referencing in C source and easy function lookups.
- gcd.el outputs tables in TeX demonstrating
- truthtable.el outputs truth tables in
- lisp-to-tex.el takes
already-nicely-indented lisp code and converts it to use TeX
tabs so that the indentation stays nice when you include it in a
- .emacs my whole .emacs file, has a
bunch of miscellaneous functions and macros that I've written
Return to Technology
Last updated: $Date: 2002/08/09 04:47:52 $